The day March 8 the Day of the Working Woman is celebrated. It is dedicated to all women in the world: mothers, daughters, aunts, nieces, grandmothers ... It is about paying tribute to the work, often silent, that women carry out within their environment.
On this day, although not many people know it, the claim made by some workers in a New York factory in the mid-nineteenth century in the face of their precarious employment situation is commemorated. Their struggle served to highlight the conditions of women and their situation of inequality compared to men.
InGuiainfantil.com We want to pay tribute to all women with some phrases that were said by famous people to honor them.
- 'You are not born a woman, you become one'. Simone de Beauvoir
- 'There is a woman at the beginning of all great things'. Alphonse de Lamartine
- 'A woman's intuition is more precise than a man's certainty'. Rudyard kipling
- 'Men, their rights and nothing else; women, their rights and nothing less. ' Susan B. Anthony
- 'Calling women the weaker sex is slander, it is the injustice of men towards women'. Mahatma Gandhi
- 'I think it will be truly glorious when women are truly authentic people and have the whole world open to them.' Karen blixen
- 'I don't want women to have power over men, but over themselves.' Mary Wollstonecraft
- 'Women with a past and men with a future are the most interesting people'. Chavela Vargas.
- 'Our society is masculine, and until it enters it the woman will not be human'. Henrik Johan Ibsen
- 'I can't tell if women are better than men. However, I can say without hesitation that they are not worse. ' Golda meir
- 'The problem of women has always been a problem of men'. Simone de Beauvoire
- 'The impression of a woman can be more valuable than a reasonable analysis'. Arthur Conan Doyle
- 'Woman is a miracle of divine contradictions'. Jules michelet
- 'The only battle you win by running away is the one you have with a woman'. Napoleon Bonaparte
- 'With a woman you can only do three things: love her, suffer her or do literature'. Lawrence Durrell
You can read more articles similar to Famous phrases to celebrate Women's Day, in the category of Relationship on site.