Children's snacks provide one of the most important, and often forgotten, meals of the day. A good idea to encourage them to eat the sandwich is to give it an original look with this Irish shamrock sandwich for kids.
You can prepare it for your children by Saint Patrick's day, which is celebrated on March 17, or on any other date. It is a simple recipe and very easy to make, even with the collaboration of children.
- 100 gr of cream cheese
- 2 slices of Cheddar cheese
- 50 gr of parsley or chives
- Tips: if you wish, you can add 2 more slices of bread to increase the sandwich by filling it with ham or other sausage
- 2 slices of sliced bread
Not only will you prepare a healthy snack, but this recipe for children will also help them learn foreign flags.
1. Using a clover template or cutter, cut out the outline of the loaf.
2. Spread the cream cheese on the slice of bread, occupying the entire surface. Cut the cheddar cheese in the same shape, and cut out a third of the resulting shape.
3. Place the cheese on the left side of the sandwich, on the bread. Leave the central part with the cheese.
4. Chop the parsley or chives very finely. Place it in the right third, and you have your Irish flag sandwich ready.
You can read more articles similar to Irish Shamrock Sandwich for Kids for St. Patrick, in the Sandwiches category - sandwiches on site.