We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Popcorn is the essential complement for home theater afternoons or to watch a game of a favorite family sport.
Kids love popcorn for its crunchy texture and for how fun it is to make. If you want them to be even tastier and healthier, prepare them at home.
And if you also want to give them a colorful and original look, prepare colorful sweet popcorn for the children with a delicious tinted caramel coating that they will love. Now you just have to choose the movie, and eat!
- 100 ml. sunflower oil
- 200 gr. popcorn
- 125 g butter or margarine
- 375 gr. of sugar
- 300 ml. of water
- 25 gr. sugar with vanilla
- 25 gr. baking soda
- Red, green, blue colorant ...
1. Heat the oil over medium heat in a saucepan with the thickest possible base. When it starts to heat up, add the corn and cover the casserole well.
2. Leave on the fire for a few minutes while the corn explodes, until they are spaced about three or four seconds. Remove from the heat and reserve.
3. In a saucepan, heat the water with the butter, sugar and vanilla over medium heat, stirring until everything is well dissolved and begins to turn golden brown. Add the baking soda and the food coloring of the chosen color and continue stirring. If you are going to use different colorants, separate the mixture into three bowls or bowls with the same amount in each.
4. Spread the popcorn on a tray lined with non-stick paper (if several colors are used, also divide the popcorn into several trays).
5. Pour the caramel over the popcorn, making sure that they are all well covered. Let cool and serve.
You can read more articles similar to Sweet colored popcorn for kids, in the category of Desserts and sweets on site.