We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Croquettes are a safe bet with children. One of the most recurrent recipes for parents, because it can be prepared in advance, it tends to be liked by everyone and it admits an infinite number of different fillings.
On this occasion we suggest that you prepare crunchy carrot, cheese and ham croquettes.
- 1 liter of milk
- 100 gr of flour
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 250 gr of cooked ham
- 100 gr of Parmesan cheese
- Olive oil
- 2 eggs
- Bread crumbs
The croquettes recipe is thus healthier, as it contains vegetables, and children will eat it without realizing it. A good bet for dinners with children and occasions of family celebrations such as birthday parties, Christmas, etc.
1. Put about four tablespoons of olive oil in a skillet, over medium-high heat (it can also be made with butter, or half of each). Chop the onion very finely and add it to the pan. Wash, peel and chop the carrot and also add it to the hot oil.
2. When the onion is transparent, add the flour and stir. Pour the milk very little by little. Add a splash, so that the flour absorbs it well and does not make lumps. When you're done, add a little more, and so on, never stopping to stir.
3. Keep adding milk until the béchamel has the desired texture, which is thick enough to make it easier to work.
4. Add the diced ham and grated Parmesan cheese. Correct the salt and stir until everything is mixed well.
5. Pour the croquettes dough into a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and let it rest in the fridge until cool.
6. Put plenty of oil to heat in a frying pan. Remove the dough, form the croquettes with your hands or with the help of a few teaspoons. Pass the croquettes through the beaten eggs and coat them in breadcrumbs.
7. Fry the croquettes in the hot oil, move them so that they brown well evenly. Do several batches if necessary. Let drain on a plate with kitchen paper and serve.
Enjoy your meal!
You can read more articles similar to Crispy carrot, cheese and ham croquettes, in the category of Croquettes on site.