Esau cream is made from lentils, therefore it is ideal for the whole family. It provides proteins and iron, necessary for the growth and development of children.
In addition, it is an ideal food for ADHD children or children at exam time as it stimulates attention and concentration. Have you already tried the Esau cream?
- 200 gr of lentils
- 1 onion
- 1/2 leek
- 1 carrot
- Sweet paprika (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil
In Guiainfantil.com We explain how you can do it step by step.
1. Let the lentils soak in cold water the night before.
2. Then cook the onion, the leek and the carrot in a pan, add the lentils and a little paprika and cook until well cooked.
3. Crush the lentils, leaving them with a creamy consistency.
4. On the other hand, cook the potatoes until they are very tender, remove from the heat and puree them, add the salt, skimmed milk and light spreadable cheese.
5. To assemble the dish, place a base of the lentil cream and a few tablespoons of mashed potatoes on top.
6. You can decorate with lightly toasted bread or with grated cheese.
You can read more articles similar to Healthy and nutritious Esau cream recipe, in the category of Creams and purees on site.