We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The kibbe It is a wheat semolina croquette with meat, shaped like an American football, very popular in Arabic cuisine, especially in Lebanon. Its flavor is so intense and exquisite that other countries like Brazil adopted it as their recipe.
Guiainfantil.com offers us the step by step of kibe recipe so you can make it for your children and the whole family. Arabic food is one of the most attractive for children.
For the mass:
- 1 kilo of beef or lamb very well minced
- 1/2 kilo of fine Bulgur wheat
- 1 large onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the filling:
- 750 gr of minced beef
- 2 chives
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Fresh, chopped parsley
- Minced mint leaves
- Oil and salt to taste
1. First we prepare the dough: soak the burgundy for approximately 15 minutes, in plenty of hot water. Drain and reserve.
2. Meanwhile, chop the onion very well and put in a bowl. Add the meat, the drained burger and then season to taste.
3. Mix everything very well until you get a homogeneous and flexible dough. Reserve.
4. Now we prepare the filling: In a frying pan, heat the oil and sauté the finely chopped chives together with the minced garlic.
5. When the chives begin to color, add the meat, pepper, and salt. Cook until the meat is done. The next step will be to add the parsley and the mint leaves, very chopped.
6. Now we will assemble the kibes: Take a little of the dough, shape it into a ball. With the help of the index finger, make a hole like a cave where a little of the filling will be added.
7. Put the filling, the dough is closed, giving an oval shape with the pointed sides.
8. The next step will be to fry the kibes. To do this, put plenty of oil in a pan to heat. When it is hot, put the kids, one by one, and let them brown on both sides.
9. When removing from heat, put kibbes on absorbent paper to remove excess oil.
The kibbe can usually be accompanied by salads, yogurt sauce and / or lemon slices.
You can read more articles similar to Kibbe, kibe or kibbeh recipe. Lebanese food, in the category of Arabic recipes on site.