We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Do you dare to do a kebab at home for the kids? Guiainfantil.com teaches us, step by step, to develop a homemade kebab, with an easy, fast and very simple recipe, as well as delicious and healthy for children.
Kebab is a Turkish dish that is very fashionable, especially among those who like fast food. In its preparation you can use various ingredients, such as chicken, beef or lamb, lettuce, tomato, onion, yogurt sauce, or whatever you want. It is a very versatile recipe.
- 4 pita breads for kebab
- 2 chicken, beef or lamb fillets
- Lettuce leaves
- 2 red tomatoes
- 1 red onion (optional)
- 4 tablespoons (soup) of yogurt sauce, or mayonnaise (canned or homemade)
- Pepper (optional)
- Olive oil
1. Wash the lettuce and tomatoes. Chop the lettuce, cut the tomatoes into thin slices. If you like onion, cut it into slices. Reserve them.
2. Season and sprinkle the curry on the meat fillets, and take them to a skillet lightly greased with oil. Sauté them until done.
3. Remove the fillets from the pan and cut them into strips. Reserve them.
4. Finally we assemble the kebab. We open the pita bread in half, first we spread both parts inside with the sauce, then we add the lettuce, tomatoes and onion (optional), and finally the meat in strips.
You can read more articles similar to Homemade kebab for children. Arabic recipe, in the category of Arabic recipes on site.