We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We present an ideal craft for your children to make a useful gift for Mother's Day or Father's Day. This greeting card with a paper heart is perfect for you to put a photo of your children and remember their detail fondly.
Children can use this homemade postcard to learn how to cut and paste, thus developing their motor skills and artistic abilities. Crafts are a wonderful way to have fun learning.
- Foam cardboard sheet
- A cutter
- Colored crepe paper
- Pair of scissors
1. Cut out a square or rectangle from foam board to make the card. Draw 2 hearts on the card.
2. Ask an adult to open a slot with the cutter following the profile of the 2 hearts, without completely going through the foam board.
3. Cut out squares of red and yellow crepe paper.
4. Fold them in four. Work the tips of the red paper squares into the slot of the largest heart, until it is complete.
5. Repeat the operation with the second heart, using yellow paper.