We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Pizzas are a children's favorite ... and even more miniature! We offer you a very easy and quick recipe for children, which can be used as a starter or main dish of a dinner. These miniature pizzas with a face make the ideal gift for dad.
If Father's Day is a unique date that children can celebrate with their parents, the best way to do it is with a personalized gift. Be it crafts or recipes like this one, parents will surely love receiving this special detail.
- 4 round buns
- 250 gr. of tomato
- 200 gr. grated cheese
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 2 slices of cooked ham
- black olives
1. Cut the muffins in half. Place them on a baking sheet covered with greaseproof paper.
2. Spread a layer of fried tomato on the rolls. Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
3. Wash vegetables well. Cut circles and strips of pepper to make the eyes and mouth with different colors. Cut strips of cooked ham as well.
4. Assemble the mini-pizza house. Put two circles of pepper, in the upper half place a semi-circle of pepper of another color and a piece of black olive for the pupil.
5. Preheat the oven to 200ºC. A strip of pepper will serve to make the mouth, the nose with half an olive and the eyebrows with two strips of cooked ham (bacon can also be used).
6. Bake the minipizzas for about 15 minutes at 190ºC, making sure they do not burn. And now you have the most fun starter!
Here are more Father's Day recipes for kids.
You can read more articles similar to Minipizzas with a face for Father's Day, in the category of Bread and Pizzas on site.