If you like Mexican foods at home, you will surely like this recipe a lot. our site brings us a typical recipe of Mexican cuisine, some Chicken enchiladas with tomato sauce and cheese.
A quick and easy recipe, ideal for a special weekend meal with the family. Surprise your children with an international recipe that you can make in a more homemade way, according to the children's tastes. Follow our recipe because our chicken enchiladas They were exquisite and very rich.
- 1 package of corn or wheat tortillas
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 can of crushed tomato
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Cheese slices to melt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Chopped parsley
- Green pepper or chili
Tips: Instead of chicken you can also use strips of beef fillets.
1. Wash and dice the chicken breasts.
2. In a frying pan, put the oil, the minced garlic and when it begins to have color, add the chicken cubes.
3. When the chicken is done, add part of the crushed tomato. Stir and leave on low heat for about 5 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and reserve.
4.In another pan, with a little oil, pass the corn tortillas, one by one, and on both sides, until they are roasted.
5. To assemble the plate, follow some steps: put a tortilla, then add the chicken and close the tortilla. On top, put the rest of the tomato and a slice of cheese.
6. These steps are repeated until the tortillas and chicken are finished, and season the enchiladas in a source.
7. When they are finished, take the source to the oven so that the cheese melts, and the enchiladas will be ready to be served. Before taking them to the table, sprinkle them with the chopped parsley.
You can read more articles similar to Chicken enchiladas. Mexican recipe, in the category of Mexican Recipes on site.