We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Quick and easy recipes are also the most popular with children, who appreciate the homemade food that parents prepare. For any dinner you have this recipe for children of omelette with cherry tomatoes and goat cheese.
For working mothers, it is advisable to always have varied but healthy recipes on hand, to take care of infant feeding despite having little time. With this recipe that brings us Guiainfantil.com, you will get children to have more vitamins and proteins.
- 4 eggs
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 50 gr. goat cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- A sprig of basil
Tips: Instead of goat cheese, you can also use another type of cheese such as edam or mozzarella.
1. Wash the cherry tomatoes well and cut them in half.
2. Chop the garlic very finely.
3. Beat the eggs and add a pinch of salt, a little oregano and pepper to taste.
4. Add the tomatoes, garlic and crumbled cheese to the beaten eggs.
5. Pour a splash of oil into the skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, add the eggs with the vegetables. Fry for a few minutes, moving the pan a little, when they are set, turn it over
6. Leave a couple more minutes and remove the tortilla. Serve it with some basil leaves.
Here are other recipes with tomato for children.
You can read more articles similar to Easy omelette with cherry tomatoes and goat cheese, in the Eggs category on site.