We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Filloas, a typical sweet from the Spanish region of Galicia, are prepared during Carnival time. It is a very simple recipe to make, a dough that is prepared immediately and can be filled in various ways for children.
You can let the children prepare the first dough, called 'amoado' so that later it is an adult who fries them in the pan. Finally, choose different fillings: chocolate, cream or fruit, the sweetest thing to enjoy the Carnival pancakes.
- 1 l. of water
- 500 gr. Of flour
- 100 gr. of sugar
- 2 eggs
- Pork bacon (or butter)
Tips: You can fill the pancakes with strawberry jam, chocolate, caramel, cream, fruits ... or even eat them alone.
1. In a large bowl, beat the eggs with a pinch of salt.
2. Add the water and mix well, then add sugar and stir until it dissolves.
3. Add the flour little by little, stirring well so that it thickens without lumps forming, until a liquid mass is formed, which is called 'amoado'. If there are lumps you can give a pass with the mixer for a few seconds. Let the dough rest for an hour.
4. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Spread a piece of pork bacon (or butter) on the base with a fork or kitchen paper, smearing the bottom well so that it does not stick.
5. Pour a scoop of dough into the pan, until the bottom is covered. When the surface is no longer liquid and the edges are bent, turn the pan with the help of a spatula. Leave a minute until golden on the other side, remove and fill.
Here are more Carnival recipes for children.
You can read more articles similar to Galician pancakes. Carnival sweet, in the category of Desserts and sweets on site.