We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
This is a different brownie recipe, in this case it is not only vegan, but also low in fat, since no oil is used in its preparation.
These brownies are gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free. So it is allowed in the diet of celiac children and in the vegan diet, which is one that does not use products of animal origin. Try these delicious brownies ... they are delicious!
- ¾ cup (90g) of rice flour
- ½ cup (70g) xylitol
- ¼ teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons carob flour
- 1 cup apple or pear puree
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1.Preheat the oven to 350 ° F (180 ° C). Prepare the square mold (21cm x 21cm), grease it and "flour" it or use baking paper (I use the paper).
2.In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients.
Note: If instead of xylitol you use a liquid sweetener (honey, agave etc.) add this in the next step to the mixture of liquid ingredients.
3.Mix the applesauce with the vanilla extract.
4. Go slowly adding the “dry” mixture to the liquid mixture. Stir well. The dough is quite thick.
5. Incorporate the chocolate chips gently into the batter (this step is optional). Leave a little sprinkles to decorate the brownies.
6.Put the dough into the prepared pan and smooth it out with a spatula or with wet hands. Spread the rest of the sparks over the surface.
7.Put in the oven. Bake until the knife (or wooden stick) test comes out dry (about 20 minutes - it depends on how thick the brownie was).
8.Cool, slice and enjoy!
Recipe and image of Zuzana Pinilla
Blog Beyond Gluten
Vegan recipes, gluten free and sugar free.
Contributor to our site
You can read more articles similar to Gluten free brownies. Desserts for children, in the category of Biscuits - muffins on site.