We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Cereal bars are a very practical food to give to children and pregnant women. You can prepare them during the weekend, if you have more free time, and even make the recipe with the children so they can collaborate and have fun.
They are a very energetic food, ideal for breakfast or a snack. Once prepared, you only have to include them together with a piece of fruit or juice, and your children will have very healthy and natural energy bars.
- 200 gr. of oats
- 60 gr. of honey
- 60 gr. butter or margarine
- 125 gr. dried apricots
- 75 gr. sesame seeds
- 75 gr. poppy seeds
Tips: You can use other seeds that you prefer, or substitute them with some raisins or nuts.
1. Cut the butter, at room temperature, into cubes. Mix with the honey until it is a homogeneous mixture.
2. Crush the oat flakes a little, and chop the dried apricots. Add them to the mixture and beat it all together. Incorporate the seeds little by little.
3. Preheat the oven to 150ºC. Butter a large rectangular mold. Pour the mixture into it, spread it well with the help of a spatula.
4. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 150ºC, until the surface is golden brown. Let it cool until it is warm, and cut the bars to the size you prefer with the help of a knife.
Here you have other breakfast and snack recipes for pregnant women and a Mother's Day menu for children.
You can read more articles similar to Cereal bars with apricot, in the category of Cereals on site.