We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
To enjoy a good picnic or birthday party, snacks are essential. And as Zuzana explains, from 'Beyond gluten', you don't need cumbersome recipes to get light and healthy starters.
Recipes for children like these gluten-free aromatic breadsticks are an alternative to the healthier and homemade commercial snacks, it is also perfect for children with celiac disease or for a vegetarian diet.
- 3 or 4 egg whites (depending on size)
- ½ cup of almond flour
- ½ cup of rice flour
- 1/8 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- Chopped garlic
- Chopped onion
1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (350 ° F). Prepare the oven tray by greasing it with oil or using parchment paper.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients: rice flour, almond flour, baking soda, salt and seasonings.
3. Beat the whites until stiff in another bowl, if necessary add a pinch of salt to make them firmer.
4. Gently mix in the dry ingredients mixture, spooning in little by little and mixing. The dough should be firm, if it is too soft, add another little bit of one of the flours.
5. Form equal balls of the dough. From the balls form the sticks. The size depends on each one. The balls that I formed were about 2.5 cm in diameter and the sticks about 5 mm thick.
6. Put on the baking sheet and bake until golden brown. Cool and eat!
Blog Beyond Gluten
Vegan recipes, gluten free and sugar free.
Contributor to our site
You can read more articles similar to Gluten-free aromatic breadsticks, in the category of Bread and Pizzas on site.