We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Hake is the most typical fish in children's dinners. Its mild flavor and soft meat make it one of the first that you can try and that you like the most. Despite this, it is not always an easy task to make them eat everything.
That is why this stuffed hake is a good way for children to learn to eat everything, especially difficult things like fish. A traditional recipe that children can enjoy cooking with their grandparents.
- 1 hake of approximately 2 kg
- 125 gr prawns or prawns
- 100 gr of Serrano ham
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 500 ml (approx) of milk
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- White wine
- Breadcrumbs and salt
1. The hake is cleaned, removing the central spine and the head, the prawns or prawns are peeled and a stock is made with the head, the bones and the carcasses of the prawns or prawns.
2. Place the hake in a clay pot, spread in butter or margarine or oil, and fill it with the prawns, the ham, and the peeled and cut tomato.
3. With the stock we make a clarita bechamel: melt the butter or margarine with the oil, add the flour to form a raisin and add milk little by little, stirring until it acquires the right consistency. Add a splash of white wine,
4. Cover the hake completely with this sauce and sprinkle a little breadcrumbs to brown.
5. We put it in a medium oven at 180º for 30 or 40 minutes.
If you want to see more traditional recipes, here are some of Grandma's classic recipes, and here are other fish recipes for kids.
Prepare this recipe for a Mother's Day menu for children.
Recipe from Argentina Amago Alonso - San José
You can read more articles similar to Hake stuffed with prawns and Serrano ham, in the category of Fish on site.