We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The puff pastry and the Nocilla they are a perfect combination to make sweets for breakfast and children's snacks. One of them is the Napolitanas stuffed with Nocilla, a bun that delights children because of its exquisite flavor.
In this way, your children can enjoy chocolate and puff pastry in a healthy way, because although it is still pastries, Nocilla's homemade Neapolitan they are much healthier and more nutritious than industrial ones.
- Puff pastry
- 1 egg
- Powdered sugar
- Chocolate chips
- Original nocilla
Tips: If you don't have a bottle of Nocilla or Nutella at home, you can make a homemade cocoa cream. The recipe, HERE
1. Place the Nocilla in the freezer for 15 minutes to achieve consistency.
2. Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Meanwhile, unroll the puff pastry and roll it out with a rolling pin. Spread the Nocilla on the puff pastry. As it has hardened in the freezer, it will take a bit to spread it, but with the heat of the oven it will spread throughout the dough.
3. Roll up the puff pastry and paint it on the outside with beaten egg. Flatten the dough and seal the edges before cutting into various proportions to the size you want.
4. Bake the Neapolitans for 10 minutes until golden brown.
5. Allow to cool uncovered and before serving sprinkle a little icing sugar or chocolate shavings.
Guiainfantil's trick: You can also add pieces of almond on top to make them more crunchy.
You can read more articles similar to Homemade Napolitanas with Nocilla. Recipes for kids, in the category of Chocolate on site.