We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The Christmas tree is one of the symbols of the Christmas holidays. It is a tradition in many parts of the world to decorate the house with a fir tree and place decorations on it, either bought or made by children.
If this year you don't want to buy a Christmas tree or you can't, you don't have to miss out on your little tree. Your children can make this recycling Christmas craft to make a Christmas fir tree out of cardboard plates.
- 7 cardboard plates
- Green and orange paint
- Yellow, pink and purple pinocchio paper
- White glue
Tip: you can glue a string on the back so that it can be hung on the wall and decorates the children's room.
1. Paint six cardboard plates green and one of them orange.
2. Glue the plates together making a pyramid: first three, on top two and at the top one.
3. Glue the orange plate as a log.
4. Make balls out of colored paper pinocchio and stick a few on each of the plates.
You can read more articles similar to Christmas tree with cardboard plates. Recycling crafts, in the category of Decoration on site.