We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Certainly some parents will thank us for this rich way of introducing fish into the children's diet, and also in such an attractive and exquisite way. Children will be amazed by these delicious fish burgers.
There are different ways to prepare fish burgers, since different ingredients can be used for each type of fish. The one that we propose on this occasion is a white fish recipe in which you can use hake, rooster, sole, cod, turbot, or the fish that you like the most. The important thing is that all the thorns are removed.
- 700 gr. white fish, if possible in fillets
- 1 slice of stale bread or 50 grams of breadcrumbs
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 100 ml milk
- 1 egg
- Parsley and salt
1. The chosen fish is cleaned and crumbled (or crushed) well, removing the skin and bones. Reserve it.
2. In a bowl, mix the stale bread with the milk and drain it.
3. In a mortar, crush the garlic cloves, parsley and salt.
4. Mix all the previous ingredients well and add the egg. Mix everything and if you see that the dough is soft, you can add a little breadcrumbs as required by the dough of the burgers. The dough should be sticky but moldable.
5. Made the dough, leave it to rest in the refrigerator, covered with plastic wrap, for a half hour.
6. Divide the dough into as many hamburgers as you want and brown them on both sides in a little oil, in a frying pan.
The burgers can be served with grilled vegetables or with tomato lettuce salad, with or without hamburger bun.
Here are other fish recipes for kids.
You can read more articles similar to White fish burgers, in the category of Fish on site.