We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Fish soup is one of the most typical examples of traditional gastronomy. A grandmother's recipe that can incorporate a multitude of variations, since fish remains are usually used to prepare it.
Because it is so tasty and healthy, full of vitamins, it is ideal for children's dinner. A very simple and inexpensive recipe, perfect for cold days, in addition to being so light it is perfect as a first course for any party, such as Christmas dinner.
- 1 kg. hake or other fish
- 2 onions
- 5 carrots
- 1 small leek
- 100 gr. fried tomato
- 1 l. fish broth
- 50 ml. white wine
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- Salt and laurel
1. Wash and peel the vegetables. Chop the onion very finely, chop the carrot and the leek. Make chunks also with hake (or the fish you prefer, they can also be mixed).
2. Heat a drizzle of oil in a large saucepan. When it is hot, add the onion first, when it is transparent, add the fish and vegetables. Add salt and pepper to taste, and sauté for a few minutes.
3. Add the wine, the broth and a bay leaf. Cover and cook for 20 to 25 minutes.
4. Add the fried tomato, stir so that it is well mixed and, with the help of a wooden spoon, crumble the fish well.
5. Let it cook for a couple more minutes, serve and accompany the soba with some fried croutons.
Here are other fish recipes for kids.
You can read more articles similar to Fish soup, children's dinner, in the category of Soups and broths on site.