We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ice cream sundae is one of the most popular among children and adults. It is very simple to assemble, very attractive and suitable for birthday parties and any special occasion because of how beautiful its presentation is.
It is a dessert that admits infinite variations: you can make the ice cream with chocolate, strawberry or your favorite flavor, accompany it with the syrup that you like the most, bathe it in caramel or include fruits and nuts. This recipe is the traditional one, a homemade vanilla sundae with chocolate ice cream.
- 700 ml. cream with 35% fat
- 250 ml. milk
- 200 gr. of sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- 2 teaspoons vanilla sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- Liquid candy
- 100 gr. chocolate fondant
- 40 gr. butter or margarine
- 4 tablespoons of honey
1. In a saucepan, put the cream, milk and vanilla bean over medium heat. Let it cook for about 20 minutes, so that it takes on the vanilla flavor. Remove from the heat, transfer to a bowl and let it cool until warm.
2. Add the sugar and vanilla sugar to the bowl. Pour back into the saucepan and return to the heat until the sugar is well dissolved, then remove from the heat and return to the bowl until it is at room temperature.
3. While cooling, beat the yolks. Add the mixture little by little, stirring well so that it is integrated. Return to the saucepan, over low heat so that it does not boil, cook while stirring well until it thickens.
4.Pour into a metal container as flat as possible, so that it cools faster and does not crystallize when put in the fridge. When it is at room temperature, put it in the freezer for a minimum of 5 hours, stirring occasionally to break the ice crystals. If you have a refrigerator, pour into the container and follow the instructions.
5. To assemble the sundae: Melt the chopped chocolate with the butter or margarine and honey in a saucepan, stir until it is a homogeneous mixture and remove from the heat.
6. Put two scoops of ice cream in a bowl, sprinkle with a few tablespoons of chocolate and another of caramel, decorate to taste and serve.
You can read more articles similar to Homemade Vanilla Chocolate Ice Cream or Sundae, in the Ice Cream category - sorbets on site.