We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Most children do not like fruit, so so that they do not lose the contribution of vitamins they contain, we must look for different ways to give them, with recipes as original as this pear cake.
Pear is a delicious, sweet fruit with a high percentage of liquid. It gives this cake recipe a moist and flavorful touch, which combines with the cinnamon. Prepare this delicious cake with your children for breakfast or for a snack, they will love it with a glass of milk.
- 175 gr. Of flour
- 175 gr. of sugar
- 50 ml. of oil
- 100 gr. natural yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pear
1. Beat the egg with the salt and sugar until it turns white and increases in volume.
2. Add the beaten yogurt and oil, mixing well.
3. Incorporate the sifted flour with the yeast and cinnamon, mix well until there are no lumps.
4. Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Pour the cake batter into a greased mold. Wash and peel the pear, cut it into slices and place it on the cake.
5. Bake for about 25-30 minutes, until when you pierce the cake with a toothpick, it comes out clean. Remove and let cool a few minutes before unmolding.
You can read more articles similar to Pear sponge cake with cinnamon. Desserts for children, in the category of Biscuits - muffins on site.